Thursday, August 29, 2013

goodies in the mail!!

I opened the mail today to find this bag of fiber goodies! Over at my Stitch Therapy online workshop on FAMM (Fiber Art and Mixed Media) website a few members participated in an exchange of scraps to inspire each other. I can't wait to incorporate some of these pieces into my work. The workshop has been such a great experience for me, and I've thoroughly enjoyed meeting everyone who has joined. There is still time to sign up for this workshop. The last to do register is September 30th. It is divided into four sections and designed for you to work at your own pace. The conversations developing on the discussion board have been inspiring. All are welcome to join us.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...