Thursday, May 16, 2013

Getting things done.... or not - time to set some goals!

I've been updating my Daily Visual Journal blog - I'm way behind on this. It seems that when I take on a new challenge and set a big goal, I suddenly stop working on it. It took me a while to write the Daily Visual Journal ebook and .pdf and I published that in January with the intention of updating my own DVJ blog everyday as I finished the journal pages - that obviously hasn't happened - although I keep reading books about productivity, getting things done, and creativity in the hopes that it will somehow force me to complete projects. Well, this month I'm working on my goals and setting deadlines for myself - I have a lot of different projects going on at the same time and I don't want to neglect any of them, so I really need to carve out the time and work - whether I feel motivated or not - and if I have a schedule with deadlines it should help reduce the anxiety of it all since I sometimes feel stuck because I'm pulled in different directions.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...