Saturday, November 18, 2006

orchid



Okay, here is another painting. It's oil pastel on watercolor. I agree with your critique of the last post, and I will bring out the details of the building and see what happens. I also was thinking of doing a white glaze over the flowers--maybe draw in the building with pencil and then do a white glaze.

With this one, I am trying to decide if I want to put more flowers in or add the stick that adds support to the stem. I forgot how much fun it is to work with oil pastels.

2 comments:

  1. I would add more flowers...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think I will--and I will add more depth to the flowers.

    ps. Your links (Resume, bio) are not working. Could you email me your resume, so that I can draft a artist's resume?

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...